Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Forgiveness and Love

Forgiveness and Love, Lets talk about it, You cannot truly love unless you learn to really forgive, and believe you me, it is easier said than done, forgiving those who have hurt you in some way in the past is not an easy task, but it is necessary,  in order to allow love to flow freely thru your life, you must forgive and also be forgiven. Lets talk a bit about the power of forgiveness; When you forgive, it lifts the "dead weight" up and out of your life. Forgiveness also frees the soul and advances the soul to a more elevated and progressive state of being, which is what in turn allows you to then know love in the fullness thereof. When we learn to really forgive, we can then be re-introduced to love in a new light. Life can begin again. Most people including myself have said that we they were able to forgive those who have hurt them, tho painful in the moment, the moment thereafter was almost magical. you feel free, you feel like a weight has been lifted off of your shoulders, well that is the power of forgiveness, the scripture in the bible even says, that we should forgive , so that God in heaven would forgive us, whenever we should need it, and believe you me, you always want God on your side, but forgiveness is key. I live freely and live in a state of peace in my mind, because i had to learn to forgive, and then let go of the dead weight that will try its very best in life to hold you down, hold you back from being progressive and reaching for all that the universe has in store for you to accomplish, you have to make the choice and decision to say, i want to be free, I know he/she hurt me so bad, I dont know why and I dont fully understand it, Im not even sure if the abuser fully understands why, but it happened, and so because I want to be free to walk in love and peace, I must do what God would have me to do, and forgive those who have trespassed against me. So that whenever I need God, I know that there is nothing standing in the way of my blessing, nothing standing in the way of my miracle, nothing standing in the way love, because I have learned to key to life and living even a healthier, happier life, the key is forgivness, because we know that we cannot truly love our neighbor, unless we forgive those that have hurt us, ask for forgivness if we have hurt others, ask God for forgiveness and then forgive ourselves. these are the keys to being free and living and walking in love. Who is it that you have to forgive? Start Today, and watch you life change before your very eyes. It works. I love you. and so does HE!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment